Is it just me or is there a distinct breathing subplot in this season?
I have incorrectly been saying ‘burqa’ when I meant ‘niqab’ for maybe my whole life.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
Because everyone needs an orientation chart. Everyone.
this is the BEST side pairing out of the entire show. we look back on Mickey and feel bad for him because the Doctor swept Rose off her feet and into time and space, leaving him in the dust. we look back on Martha and feel a bit sad because the Doctor broke her heart and proud that she moved on like the bamf! she is.
but we never knew if they ended up happy until this scene. they’re getting shot at and they’re teasing each other and they’re just so in love with each other
Mickey might not have been Rose’s Doctor, but Rose was never his Martha. Martha couldn’t be Rose, but the Doctor couldn’t be Mickey either.
they’re perfect for each other and they are so great together. ten bucks says Jack had something to do with hooking them up.